The Warmup Tour for Spring 2013 is here!
We are happy to announce that we will be visiting the following cities this Spring.
- Minsk, Belarus – March 4th
- Kaunas, Lithuania – March 6th
- Moscow, Russia – March 13th
- Skolkovo, Russia – March 14th
- Oulu, Finland – March 20th
- Zagreb, Croatia – March 26th
- Malmö, Sweden – April 4th
- Göteborg, Sweden – April 5th
- Jyväskylä, Finland – TBA
- Helsinki, Finland – April 11th
Leave your application here and get ready for an amazing coaching day!
Startup Sauna Warmups are one day events organized in cities around Northern Europe and Russia. During the day, startups will receive brutally honest feedback from Startup Sauna and invited local coaches.
Winning a Warmup doesn’t grant anyone a direct access to Startup Sauna final program but will dramatically increase the Winners’ chances. Warmups provide huge value to any startup attending whether they win or not!
Format of the Warmup
- 10 – 20 startups do 3 minute pitches during the morning.
- 10 startups will advance to afternoon 1on1 15-20 minute coaching sessions.
- 3 startups will be picked to be Startup Sauna Warmup Winners which will HIGHLY increase their chance of getting accepted into the program starting 20th of May.
Who should apply to Startup Sauna?
Early stage startups that…
- Have a scalable business idea
- Have a working prototype or have already launched their product
- Have a team that can execute
- Are looking for help in, for example, finding a business model, a product/market fit, doing customer development, seeking help with their technology, wanting to work in an international community of startups and focusing on building their product.
Shoot an email to email@example.com