The vision of HackMotion is to create a tool that can help people learn physical activities. HackMotion suits use motion capture technology to capture every movement of the body. The movements are then analyzed in real-time and instant feedback in the form of voice command or 3D animation can be given to the user. The system can serve as an addition or even a substitution of sports instructor.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17