Take the leap and join a startup!
The Startup Sauna internship program offers a chance for talented individuals to work in some of the most promising startups in Finland. The program offers engineering, business and design jobs from Helsinki area startups for the summer of 2013. This is an opportunity for you to build a network of entrepreneurial minded people and learn by doing with the most driven entrepreneurs in Finland. Anyone can apply, be it a student, researcher or a post-graduate from Finland or beyond.
Why work in a startup?
- Develop a sense of urgency further. Startups are always in a hurry.
- Ability to ship. Build something self-initiated and completed.
- Learn faster than ever. Fast and fearless execution with little bureaucracy is an experience rarely found in larger companies.
- Gather a network of smart, passionate and capable people.
- Wear many hats. In a startup everyone does everything. You might end up being the head of marketing and PR on your second day!
- Change the perspective of what is possible. Working in startups make students look for big impact – the ability to affect the life of millions.
- Attend an infoevent 11.3. or 21.3. 18:00 @ Startup Sauna
- You will find the open positions and link to application form below
Keep yourself updated on things by following us on twitter and facebook. If any questions, contact:
juhana (a) startupsauna.com