Ville Miettinen, Wili, is a serial entrepreneur and an investor. The last couple of years Miettinen has been particularly interested in disruptive technologies, like crowd sourcing, cloud labor, and human computation. He has a long background in coding, computer graphics, and was one of the founders of Hybrid Graphics (later NVIDIA Finland), a pioneer in real-time 3D graphics technologies. Currently he is one of the founders of Microtask.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17