Tuomas is responsible for the coordination of investment operations including fund management and finances at Inventure. Tuomas is also actively involved in creating value in the portfolio companies, and manages the investments in the portfolio companies Conmio, IPTune, Rightware, Thinglink, and Whitevector. Prior to joining Inventure Tuomas worked as CFO for a mobile developer Rovio Mobile Oy. He has also worked as an attorney and in-house legal counsel for Nokia.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17