Timo is an entrepreneur and investor. He co-founded CRF Health Ltd, a software company that turns paper data into electronic records in clinical trials, and was exited at €320 million in 2015. Currently, he is a co-founder of Lifeline Ventures, an early-stage venture fund, and is investing broadly from AI software to biotech. Hobbies include ice hockey, weight lifting and literature.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17