Tapio Siik is the head of Aalto Center for Entrepreneurship. He has extensive Nokia background of around 17 years in various positions ranging from running large R&D organizations to Vice President level business line responsibilities. In the last seven years with Nokia he was a key member in Nokia VC investment teams, Nokia Venture Partners & Nokia Growth Partners, where he invested in companies like Bitboys Oy (acquired by AMD), Coding Technologies AB (acquired by Dolby), Sasken (IPO/India), WiderThan (IPO/Nasdaq), and many other startups globally.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17