Petteri Koponen accelerates and invests in very early stage life-sciences and mobile companies at Lifeline Ventures where he is a Founding Partner. Koponen has founded three mobile/Internet -related software and/or service companies, last of them being Jaiku (co-founded with Jyri Engeström). On October 9, 2007 Jaiku was acquired by Google.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17
- 5 things that major companies can learn from startups