Osma has been hacking stuff since the age of 11, for the past 17 years professionally, spanning code, organizations, business, a little bit of devices and recently again more code. He started with dot-coms at Razorfish, worked on financial systems with Quartal, and spent almost 9 years on games and social entertainment as CTO of Sulake. Since 2012, he’s matched business goals with data-driven solutions as founder and CEO of Metrify.io.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17