Jan-Erik is a managing partner and co-founder of Helsinki Ventures, a startup accelerator focused in digital innovation in Russia and East Europe. During his 15+ years in startup business, Jan-Erik has experience as entrepreneur, accelerator and early stage angel investor, including advisor and director seats in promising startups. Having lead innovative teams in professional services, technology, UX and marketing communication, Jan-Erik loves disruptive ideas, creativity and uncompromising execution.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17