Dr. Olli Pekonen is a seasoned business executive specializing in industrial goods, software, immaterial property and licensing. He has a long background in running a software company (APLAC Solutions Oy, CTO and CEO positions) which was successfully merged with AWR Inc., a US company now part of National Instruments Inc. Currently Olli is with Beneq Oy and runs Beneq’s extensive IP portfolio containing e.g. well over 150 patent families.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17