I’m a serial (and parallel) entrepreneur by heart. In 2001, ended up co-founding the first really popular social networking, service in Finland, IRC-Galleria; some 80% of 13-25 year old Finns spent on average 45 minutes daily on the site – and that was before mobile Internet! I’ve later co-founded a few companies and I also help some more as an advisor.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17