Kristoffer Lawson is an unrepentant entrepreneur and business kickstarter with a long background in product and technology innovation. He was a key founder of bank disruptor Holvi, where he helped guide the vision while building many of the core technologies, the user interface and developing messaging and sales channels as the key evangelist. He is also founder of the largest digital art festival in the Nordics, The Alternative Party.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17
- 5 things that major companies can learn from startups