Jussi Harvela has over 20 years of global high technology business experience in various management positions. He led Solid corporation as president & CEO after establishing Solid’s headquarters in Cupertino, California in 1999. He hold various executive positions with Solid in Finland 1993 – 1998 and was a board member 1996 – 2005. In 2007 Solid was acquired by IBM.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17