Juha “Sumppi” Kaunisto is currently founder at Big Tags. He has over 15 years of experience in building business in the Internet, with deep first hand experience on every part of the process from business strategy, marketing and concept to backend and user experience design and implementation. In short, the whole damn thing. In coaching he focuses especially in the tactical issues of startup development, from service concept to the actual end user experience.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17