Jorma has extensive experience in international business, its contracts and legal matters. He has been working in legal, sales and human resources management roles in Singapore and in Finland. Between 1995 and 2008 he worked in Nokia and after that he joined a mobile media start up called Blyk. Currently he is providing hands-on legal support in Laissa and he is also a board member in Futurice and Juuriharja.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17