Ekaterina is an Investment Director at Inventure, a Nordic venture capital firm. At Inventure, Ekaterina oversees the Seed Program and works mainly with software, consumer internet, marketplaces and ecommerce companies. Prior to joining Inventure, Ekaterina has been involved in scaling several innovative companies, including a service design consultancy Fjord (acquired by Accenture Interactive) and an adtech startup Kiosked.
- Nasty weather and 14 badass startups – meet the Fall ’17 batch
- Welcome to Startup Sauna. But why Finland?
- Want to be a successful startup? Focus on internal communication, now!
- We are on a mission to find #100finnishstartups outside Helsinki
- We chose the Next Big Things – Startup Sauna batch spring ’17