There are two ways to apply for Startup Sauna.
How to apply
1. Local Events
Local events are 1-day coaching events held twice a year in 20 cities two months prior to the program. The events are organized together with local accelerators, co-working spaces, VCs and/ or universities.
First startups get to pitch in the morning and then in the afternoon selected teams are chosen for 1on1 coaching. The rest have roundtable sessions with investors and serial entrepreneurs.
By attending a local event, startups get
- Honest feedback on their business potential and pitch
- Coaching from serial entrepreneurs, investors and other professionals
- A great network of startups and global connections
- An opportunity to be selected to the Startup Sauna accelerator and Slush
- An opportunity to access the Startup Sauna trip to Silicon Valley or London
- Chance to win a ticket to Slush
2. Open Application
If you can’t make it to a local event or there isn’t one near you, you can fill out an open application.
Application for Fall’17 batch is now closed. We will open our application period at the end of the year.